viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

6∞

I do not want a film love, as it only lasts 2 hours where everything is perfect because I do not want you to appear from nowhere and make me fall in love taking me to dinner to an expensive place, and give me roses without a reason, where kisses are passionate and end all in bed. I do not want everything to be perfect only for those 120 minutes and then nothing happens, because what happens when the movie ends? Nobody knows.
So I do not want a perfect story, as if it were a fairy tale, I want you to know me better anywhere, that you appear out of nowhere, but that you are interested in getting to know me, without taking me to dinner. I think that when it's time to kiss me you do it without ending up in a bed, that you give me roses because you want to, not because you have to and I do not need that our history is perfect because perfection comes a point where it can be boring. I want you to bring me and take me anywhere, I make me believe that everything is perfect even though it isn't,  that only one of your kisses you make me touch the sky, if you take me to bed its because you can not take the attraction anymore and because you'd die to make me yours, because you want to feel me.
 I want you to take my hand and take a walk anywhere, no matter anything else only this moment,I want that small details that we spend together are memorable moments. I do not want that everything in 2 hours to be like in a film, I want us to gradually create our story, that will last forever, a story that won't have an ending. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yo no quiero un amor de película, ya que sólo duran 2 horas donde todo es perfecto, porque no quiero que aparezcas de la nada y me enamores llevándome a cenar a cualquier sitio caro, donde me regales rosas sin sentido alguno, donde los besos sean apasionados y acaben todos en la cama. Yo no quiero que todo sea perfecto solo durante esos 120 minutos y después nada, qué pasa cuando se acaba la película? Nadie lo sabe.
Por eso no quiero una historia perfecta, como si de un cuento se tratara, lo que quiero es que me conozcas en cualquier lugar, aparezcas de la nada, pero que te intereses en conocerme más, sin necesidad de llevarme a cenar a ningún lado. Quiero que cuando creas que es el momento de besarme lo hagas sin necesidad de acabar en una cama, que me regales rosas porque quieres, no con ningún fin y no me hace falta que nuestra historia sea perfecta porque lo perfecto llega un punto en el que puede ser aburrido. Quiero que me traigas y me lleves a donde sea, que me hagas creer que todo es perfecto sin necesidad de serlo, que sólo con uno de tus besos me hagas rozar el cielo, que si me llevas a la cama sea porque no puedes aguantar más esa atracción y te mueres por hacerme tuya, porque quieres sentirme.
Quiero que me cojas de la mano y demos un paseo por cualquier lugar, sin importar nada más sólo ese momento, quiero que los pequeños detalles sean momentos inolvidables. No quiero que todo durante 2 horas sea de película, quiero que nosotros poco a poco creemos nuestra historia de una duración indefinida y para siempre donde el final no exista.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario